Cristiano Ronaldo denies Las Vegas rape claim from 2009

Yolanda Curtis
October 2, 2018

Not only that, his victim alleged that she's been silent for so long because his legal team made her sign a non-disclosure agreement to keep quiet. Ronaldo denied the allegations on Instagram Live on Sunday, calling them, "fake news".

She told the outlet she didn't want to relive her trauma in court, so they settled on their own. "They want to be famous to say my name, but it is part of the job. I'm [a] happy man and all, all good". However, upon Der Spiegel's reporting on the documents past year, Ronaldo's lawyers denied the existence of the letter, leading Mayorga's current legal representation to question if the settlement was ever fulfilled.

Kathryn recalled willingly returning to the suite at the Hotel Palms Place where she claims he asked her to touch him and perform a sex act.

‘Fake news’: Ronaldo dismisses rape claims as lawyers set to sue German magazine
US.Woman accuses CR7 of rape

There, she and the others were invited to get in a hot tub.

Following the current Spiegel reporting on our client Cristiano Ronaldo, we hereby declare the following: The reporting in Spiegel is blatantly illegal.

Ronaldo has vehemently denied these claims, which he referred to as "fake news" and accused the 34-year-old woman of trying to cash in on his fame.

Federal Bureau of Investigation contacts Deborah Ramirez of Boulder about her allegations against Kavanaugh
On Friday afternoon, the Senate Judiciary Committee voted 11-10 to advance Kavanaugh's nomination to the full Senate, though Sen. Both Judge and Kavanaugh have vehemently denied any allegation of misconduct.

"When Cristiano Ronaldo completed the sexual assault of the plaintiff, he allowed her to leave the bedroom stating he was sorry, he was usually a gentleman", it said.

She developed an alcohol problem and was suicidal, according to court documents.

In response to this allegation, Ronaldo said in an Instagram video: "No, no, no, no, no. This is an inadmissible reporting of suspicions in the area of privacy", lawyer Christian Schertz said in a statement.

Liverpool Confirmed Lineup vs Chelsea: Van Dijk starts, Keita misses out
Just one of the previous 11 meetings between these two sides had been won by more than one goal , and this latest tussle followed a similar theme as the teams cancelled each other out.

Las Vegas police on Monday confirmed to the Associated Press that they have reopened a sexual assault case from 2009 brought by the woman named in the lawsuit.

At the time of the alleged attack, Ronaldo, then 24, was in Las Vegas on holiday with his brother-in-law and cousin.

The Portuguese striker, who is a married father of four, left Real Madrid this year to join Juventus for 100 million euros ($117 million). "I've had like these serious breakdowns", she told the magazine.

Syria says new air defences will make Israel think twice
The Iranians were willing to pay, but Netanyahu and former US President Barack Obama's pressure on Putin stopped the deal in 2013. For its part, Israel is wary of Iran's growing influence in Syria, which is bringing its archenemy closer to its borders.

When Der Spiegel first reported the out-of-court settlement in April 2017, in an article which did not name the alleged victim, Ronaldo's representatives called the story "a piece of journalistic fiction".

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER