Kevin Spacey charged with indecent assault

Yolanda Curtis
December 27, 2018

The charge stems from an incident that allegedly took place in July 2016 between Spacey and a then-18-year-old employee of a Nantucket, Massachusetts, restaurant, according to court documents.

Separate sexual assault allegations against Spacey have been under investigation in London and Los Angeles, though no formal charges have been filed as a result.

Unruh's son's attorney, Mitchell Garabedian, released a statement on Monday in which he said that "the complainant has shown a tremendous amount of courage in coming forward", adding that he hopes to see "a just and fair verdict rendered".

Shortly after the charge became public, Spacey posted a video on YouTube titled "Let Me Be Frank", breaking a public silence of more than a year.

Militants attack Libya's foreign ministry in Tripoli
Islamic State had been forced to withdraw from the towns and cities it held in Libya to regroup in the south. Three attackers opened fire on the building before two of them managed to get inside and blow themselves up.

The incident is said to have happened after Spacey saw the teen in a restaurant. She further revealed that her son had told Kevin that he was of legal age to drink, and the actor "bought him drink after drink after drink and when [the boy] was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him". Spacey then closes out the video by stating, "I feel surprisingly good and my confidence grows each day that soon enough you will know the full truth". "I know what you want", he begins.

He publicly admitted he was homosexual but was rebuked by the gay community, which accused him of tying his sexual identity to the allegations.

Spacey is one of the most high-profile figures in the torrent of allegations that have brought down male power players from the worlds of politics, finance, entertainment and journalism, in the wake of accusations against movie mogul Harvey Weinstein 14 months ago.

More than 30 men have said they were victims of unwanted sexual advances by Spacey, who became embroiled in controversy previous year when actor Anthony Rapp accused him of trying to seduce him in 1986 when Rapp was 14. "You trusted me even though you knew you shouldn't".

Dana White: 'Jon Jones Did Not Do Anything Wrong'
White added: "If these guys even doubted that something bad happened here and he was wrong or whatever, the fight's off". Yet that fight was changed to a no-contest after Jones tested positive.

"I told you my deepest, darkest secrets".

"Some believed everything and have just been waiting with bated breath to hear me confess it all", Spacey said in the video. In a southern drawl as in his role he said: "If I didn't pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I'm certainly not gonna pay the price for the things I didn't do".

Unruh's teen son reported the assault to Nantucket Police on October 31, 2016 with the investigation moving forward on November 22, 2017 after the victim spoke with Massachusetts State Police. They're just dying to have me declare that everything said is true, and that I got what I deserved. The Netflix show returned for its final season without Spacey's character.

From all the comments we read, and the fact that this video got 144,000 "thumbs up" vs. that 44,000 "thumbs down", it's pretty safe to come to the conclusion that people miss Spacey, especially on HoC.

Met Office warns of Christmas washout as heavy rain lashes Britain
Of course with that kind of temperature profile any snow that was left in the corners of your yard would be gone. Meteorologist Mark Wilson said: 'So we look ahead to the all important forecast then for Christmas Day .

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER